Sunday Worship: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m. 1006 N. Main Street Phone: 573-471-3613
Sunday School: 9:30 a.m. Sikeston, MO 63801 Fax: 573-471-3672
A. OUTREACH EDUCATION
1. Create and foster a world vision within the church.
2. Promote participation in the Festival of Sharing, including working with the Education Department
to foster participation by youth and adults.
3. Schedule programs at the dinners sponsored by Outreach in order to educate the congregation
regarding Outreach projects.
4. Educate the entire congregation regarding Outreach activities and programs.
4. Encourage participation of the congregation in the Outreach Department, as well as in the various
activities and programs sponsored by Outreach.
B. LOCAL BENEVOLENCE (Assist Staff)
1. Conduct Angel Tree for Christmas gifts for foster children.
2. Prepare and deliver Christmas baskets.
3. Participate in Sydney’s Santa by having a Christmas in July collection of toys and gifts for
4. Provide assistance for children identified by school personnel through the Children’s Only fund.
C. SPECIAL PROJECTS
1. The Outreach Department will promote giving to the six special offerings of Easter, Pentecost,
Thanksgiving, Christmas, Reconciliation, and Week of Compassion, offering education about these
funds in an effort to increase offerings for these missions.
2. Collect items and prepare Heart to Heart kits for Festival of Sharing.
3. Support Youth With a Mission.
4. Host a fellowship dinner.
1. Prepare and submit the annual Outreach budget to the Board.
2. Administer the funds of the Outreach Department according to the annual budget.
3. Give a monthly report to the Board of the Outreach Income/Expense.
4. Administer the Children’s Only fund.
Operation Christmas Child
Cleanup buckets gathered for the 2006 Festival of Sharing